If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email.
LiaLay makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind as regards the website and associated technology. Any purportedly applicable warranties, terms and conditions are excludeds, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk
- LiaLay are not responsible for how the product are used.
- We accept no responsibility for results obtained by the application of this information or the safety and suitability of our products, either alone or in combination with other products.
- Users are advised to make their own tests to determine safety and suitability of each such product or product combinations for their own purposes.
Limitation of warranties
The information present here is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied LiaLay makes no representations or warranties in relation Products information.
LiaLay has no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Products bundling and materials may contain more or potentially unexpected information/details/data in comparison to that appeared on disclaimer. We suggest that you don't exclusively depend on the data introduced on disclaimer and that you must read names, labels, material on the products, alerts, and directions before utilizing or devouring a product.
- If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider for the use these products.
- If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition or includes allergic reactions, you should seek immediate medical attention from Doctor or Physician.
By Purchasing our Products, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
- You may likewise decide not to give us "discretionary" Personal Data; however please remember that without it, we will most likely be unable to provide you with the full scope of our administrations or with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
We recommend that you read this Policy in full to ensure you are fully informed. However, if you only want to access a particular section of this Policy, then you can click on the relevant link below to jump to that section.
We get data from you when you get enlisted on our site, give us reactions on our items or enter information on our site. Below are the examples:
- To register on our website to get updated about services or to buy products.
- To create your account on the website (e.g., your name and email address)
- To process your orders via our online services (e.g., your name, address, date of birth, and payment details)
- To deal with our relationship with you, including notifying you about changes to our terms or security arrangement. Requesting that you leave an auditor to take an overview.
- To manage and ensure our business and this site (counting investigating, information examination, testing, framework upkeep, backing, announcing, and facilitating information).
- To send you our email newsletter and other automated email correspondences.
- To make proposals and suggestions to you about merchandise or administrations that might hold any importance with you.
This information is registered automatically with the visit by own configuration or manual of each tool on the website
- When you visit, connect with, or utilize our service, we may gather, record, or create specific specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third gathering Service Providers, including using "cookies" and other following innovations.
- Such data comprises of availability, specialized and collected utilization data, for example, IP locations and general areas, gadget data (like sort, working framework, cell phone id, program form, region and language settings, Browser Information, Geographic location, Time of Visit, Referring site, applications or service, search engine utilized), date and time stamps of use, the and pixels introduced or used on such gadget and the recorded movement (meetings, clicks and further cooperation's) of Visitors and Users regarding our Service. for purposes including examination, service-, tasks, and business quality control and enhancements, and record-keeping purposes.
This is to improve the website, services, and security, among which we include security inspection by the administration of the website and third parties.
Currently, various browsers — such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari — offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header, which sends a signal to Web sites’ visited by the user about the user's browser DNT preference setting. LiaLay does not currently commit to responding to browsers' DNT signals with respect to the Company's Web sites, in part, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. LiaLay takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
We may utilize the data we procure from you when you enlist, make a buy, join our bulletin, respond to an examination or promoting correspondence, peruse the site, or utilize specific other site includes in the following ways:
- Create your account; and
- Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you; and
- Correspond with you; and
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party's use; and
- Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
- Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (e.g., to help provide our Site services to you).
- To personalize and develop our site and the services we provide you and improve our offerings.
- To provide certain features or functionality of the services on the site.
- For marketing and promotions.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To provide you with support, to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your experience and to deliver content and product and services relevant to your interests.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our site, services, databases, and other technology assets and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our site and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
- Where we must play out the agreement we are going to go into or have gone into with you
- To help our site that will be ready to serve you better.
- To allow us to brought administration you up in furnishing a response to your client assistance demands.
Once your personal information is collected, as detailed above, we may share it with third parties for various reasons, among them email delivery, data hosting, analytics, payment processing and content streaming. These services may collect browsing data that includes IP addresses, referring pages, and users’ movements as they navigate the Website. Other third parties help us with our marketing efforts including sending and analyzing our marketing efforts by measuring whether recipients have opened an email and clicked on any content within it.
When we share your personal information with a third party, we require that third party to protect the information consistent with this Statement and limit its use of the information to performing the services they provide to us. For example, when we share personal information with payment processors or presenters of web seminars, its use is limited to providing that service.
The California Consumer Privacy Act provides specific rights to those who live in California. If you are a California-based consumer, as that term is defined under California law, this section shall apply in addition to all other applicable rights and information contained in this Statement.
- You have the right to request that we provide you with information about what personal information we collect, use, and disclose.
- You have the right to request that we delete personal information we, or our service providers, store about you.
- We will not discriminate or retaliate against you if you elect to exercise any rights under this section of our Privacy Statement.
- You may request that we not sell your personal information. As noted above, we do not sell your personal information and we only share your personal information with third parties, as described in this Statement.
- You have the right to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. Please see the Identity Verification Requirement below for information on our process for verifying that we have received a legally valid request.
- If you are a California consumer and have additional questions based on this section of our Privacy Statement or wish to submit a request to request that we not share your information with third parties, please contact us by email or through contact us page.
- See more at https://consumercal.org/about-cfc/cfc-education-foundation/california-online-privacy-protection-act-caloppa-3/
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Via Email
With regards to the assortment of private information from children under age 13 years, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in charge. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer safety firm, enforces the COPPA Guideline, which spells out what providers of websites and online services should do to safeguard children privatizes and security online. For more Details Click Here or below link
Customer Data" means any personal data that OCI processes on behalf of Customer via the Services, as more particularly described in this DPA.
"Data Protection Laws" means all data protection laws and regulations applicable to a party’s processing of Customer Data under the Agreement, including, where applicable, EU Data Protection Law and Non-EU Data Protection Laws.
“EU Data Protection Law” means all data protection laws and regulations applicable to Europe, including (i) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR“); (ii) Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector; (iii) applicable national implementations of (i) and (ii); and (iv) in respect of the United Kingdom (“UK“) any applicable national legislation that replaces or converts in domestic law the GDPR or any other law relating to data and privacy as a consequence of the UK leaving the European Union.
“Europe” means, for the purposes of this DPA, the European Union, the European Economic Area and/or their member states, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
“Non-EU Data Protection Laws” means the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”); the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”); and the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (“LGPD “), Federal Law no. 13,709/2018.
“SCCs” means the standard contractual clauses for processors as approved by the European Commission or Swiss Federal Data Protection Authority (as applicable), which shall be applied only to transfers of Customer Data from the European Union.
“Sensitive Data” means (a) social security number, passport number, driver’s license number, or similar identifier (or any portion thereof); (b) credit or debit card number (other than the truncated (last four digits) of a credit or debit card); (c) employment, financial, genetic, biometric or health information; (d) racial, ethnic, political or religious affiliation, trade union membership, or information about sexual life or sexual orientation; (e) account passwords; or (f) other information that falls within the definition of “special categories of data” under applicable Data Protection Laws.
“Services Data” means any data relating to the Customer’s use, support and/or operation of the Services, including information relating to volumes, activity logs, frequencies, bounce rates or other information regarding emails and other communications Customer generates and sends using the Services.
- Parties' roles: If EU Data Protection Law or the LGPD applies to either party's processing of Customer Data, the parties acknowledge and agree that concerning the processing of Customer Data, Customer is the controller and is a processor acting on behalf of Customer, as further described in Annex A (Details of Data Processing) of this DPA.
- Purpose limitation: LiaLay shall process Customer Data only following Customer's documented lawful instructions as outlined in this DPA, as necessary to comply with applicable law, or as otherwise agreed in writing ("Permitted Purposes"). The parties agree that the agreement sets out the Customer's complete and final instructions to LiaLay concerning the processing of Customer Data, and processing outside the scope of these instructions (if any) shall require a prior written agreement between the parties.
- Prohibited data. Customer will not provide (or cause to be provided) any Sensitive Data to OCI for processing under the Agreement, and OCI will have no liability whatsoever for Sensitive Data, whether in connection with a Security Incident or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, this DPA will not apply to Sensitive Data.
- Customer compliance: Customer represents and warrants that (i) it has complied, and will continue to comply, with all applicable laws, including Data Protection Laws, in respect of its processing of Customer Data and any processing instructions it issues to LiaLay; and (ii) it has provided, and will continue to provide, all notice and has obtained, and will continue to obtain, all consents and rights necessary under Data Protection Laws for LiaLay to process Customer Data for the purposes described in the agreement. Customer shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, and legality of Customer Data and how Customer acquired Customer data. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Customer agrees that it shall be responsible for complying with all laws (including Data Protection Laws) applicable to any emails or other content created, sent, or managed through the service, including those relating to obtaining consents (where required) to send emails, the content of the emails and its email deployment practices.
- The lawfulness of Customer's instructions: Customer will ensure that United Kingdom processing of the Customer Data by Customer's instructions will not cause LiaLay to violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule, including, without limitation, Data Protection Laws. LiaLay shall promptly notify Customer in writing unless prohibited from doing so under EU Data Protection Laws if it becomes aware or believes that any data processing instruction from Customer violates the GDPR or any UK implementation of the GDPR.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request deletion of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- We have implemented industry-accepted administrative, physical, and technology-based security measures to protect against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration of personal information in our systems. We ensure that any employee, contractor, corporation, organization, or vendor who has access to personal information in our systems is subject to legal and professional obligations to safeguard that personal information.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI specifications.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your individual information is comprised behind secured systems and is merely accessible by a restricted number of folks who've special access privileges to such systems and must keep the information confidential carefully. Furthermore, all very sensitive/credit information you resource is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement several security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to keep up the protection of your individual information.
- While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, no method of transmission over the Internet or form of electronic storage is 100 percent secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- LiaLay prohibits unauthorized access or use of personal information stored on our servers. Such access is a violation of law, and we will fully investigate and press charges against any party that has illegally accessed information within our systems.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a regulation that sets the guidelines for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial announcements, offers recipients to have emails ceased from being delivered to them, and spells out hard fines for violations.
- Send information, react to questions, and/or other demands or questions
- To maintain compliance with CANSPAM, we consent to the next:
- Not use untrue or misleading subject matter or email addresses.
- Identify the concept as an advertisement in some realistic way.
- Include the physical address of our site headquarters or business
- Screen third-party email marketing services for conformity, if one can be used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe demands quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe utilizing the link at the bottom of every email.
If anytime you want to unsubscribe from receiving future email, you can email us at by using contact form at our website lialay.com and we'll immediately remove you from ALL communication.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- We make no legal representation that the website or products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Spain. You may access the website from outside Spain.at your own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable foreign laws.
- Upon visiting this website you agree release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless LiaLay and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of your use of the website content; your use of the products; your violation of any provision of these terms; any unauthorized information or data you supplied to us. You will have sole responsibility to defend us against any claim, but you must receive our prior written consent regarding any related settlement.
- This website originates from Spain. The laws of Spain. without regard to its conflict of law principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You, hereby agree that all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spain. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding, or claim arising under or by reason of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
We reserve the right to alter this privacy notice at any time. Such alterations will be posted on our website. You can also obtain an up-to-date copy of our privacy notice by contacting us.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact us or email us at Info@lialay.com
Do you have any questions?